Thursday, September 25, 2008

Creative Actions for McCain-Palin


I sent the following to the many bloggers and web site administators participating in efforts to ensure the eledtion of John McCain and Sarah Palin. If you dall into that category and have heavy traffic on your site, e-mail me at: TalkTop65@aol.com. -- Steve

Dear Bloggers and Web Site Administrators: I'm asking you to respond no later than Monday if you're interested in the following. The image above is dynamic, in-your-face and aimed especially at states with lots of hunters, including Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Virginia.

Many of us will be offering this product for sale -- at $14 per shirt, which includes shipping. If you wish to offer it on your site, you will receive $1.00 (one dollar) for every one ordered from your site. All you would have to do is to put up a couple of simple gadgets (gidgets?) on your site. The order process will be simple, and it will be possible to get them through priority (or, even, I believe Fedex).
If you blog or site is active and gets 2,000 or more page visits per week (or soon will), it probably makes sense for you to participate. Your investment will be zero. Your administrative costs will be zero. Your risk also will be zero. If you decide to participate, you wiil have to fill out a simple form so that we can pay you legally.
Why am I supporting this effort? The key is that it will benefit McCain-Palin -- and may even have a small effect on their winning this election. In my case, every nickel "extra" I get -- and this has been true since February -- will go to the campaigns of John and Sarah and other candidates who back them.
What you do with the money you make -- a little or a lot -- is your own business. This being America, that's as it should be. If your site sells 5,000 products -- and some of them will -- you will get a check for $5,000.
I look forward to working closely with all of you in the years ahead as we continue to try to right the various wrongs we've seen in the political system and, especially, the media. Again, if you want to participate in this venture, please respond by e-mail before Monday noon.
I will send you the "affiliate" form as soon as I get your okay.This project will be well underway by Tuesday of next week. If it makes sense for you, I hope you'll participate. If you don't want to, just don't respond.
If you know high traffic sites that might be interested, let me know.
If you're interested in multiple t-shirts, let me know by e-mail.

No comments: