Saturday, September 20, 2008

CLINTON'S HIGH PRAISE FOR PALIN

Sarah Palin doing her "Habitat for Humanity" duties . . .

Recently, in an interview with CNBC's Maria Bartiromo, Bill Cliton gave his initial opinion of Sarah Palin. And it's glowing.


Clinton said, "She’s an instinctively effective candidate. And with a compelling story. And she grew up, came up in a political culture, a religious culture that is probably well to the right of the American center. But she didn’t basically define herself in those terms.

"She basically said: 'Look, this is where I come from. I’m not going to impose this on you. This is what I want to do and I think we can all be a part of.' So she handled herself very well."

Thus, according to Bill Clinton, Sarah has a record of placing the needs of the electorate above her personal beliefs. Someone I can trust to put the needs of our country above the needs of her party. A refreshingly accurate portrayal for a change.

And her abilities as a leader? Bill is impressed.

He says, "But I get why she’s done so well. It’s a mistake to underestimate her. Her intuitive skills are significant."

No comments: