Monday, December 3, 2007

Read Most-Hated Congressman: Murtha

NOTE TO VISITORS: In the next week, I'll be focusing mainly on a new, primary blog named something "original" like: http://stevemaloneygop.blogspot.com/.

On my main site, which I hope you'll bookmark, I put up a column this afternoon (Tuesday). Here's the link: Murtha, Ugh! Heather Wilson, Wow! Heather is a candidate for the U.S. Senate in New Mexico.

In fact, I've got a long column there now. I finally take the gloves off on Congressman John Murtha, to whom I've been much too nice (????)

The Most-Hated Congressman: Murtha

Nice title, huh? Please run over and read it.

All columns on the new blog will be up by midnight and will be following at the same hour on other days. If you like to read at 8 a.m. (or later in the day), you'll see a new column each day
-- 7 days per week.

The next column (up before midnight on Dec. 4) will be on the dismal economics of the 12th district, with emphasis on how Murtha's "bringing home the bacon" has been a failure. The subsequent column will emphasize how taking off the gloves is critical in defeating Murtha. The concepts discussed will be relevant to many other campaigns in the nation. A column later this week will discuss Sun-Tzu's "Art of War" and how it's applicable to tough campaigns like the one William T. Russell is waging against Murtha.

I'm very interested in your comments on what I say. Let me be immodest for a moment: I am an expert on campaigning against John Murtha. I know how to do it, and I'm looking forward to sharing my experience and insights about how to overcome this cynical bully.

The new site will soon have advertising from Google and Amazon, but any funds generated (and they won't be exactly mega-bucks, to say the least) will go to the candidates noted above.

I'll be spending much of my time the next 11 months trying to elect outstanding Republican candidates. Modify that: "I'll be spending the rest of my life doing so."

I very much appreciate the many visitors I've gotten, some frequent, some occasional. Your comments are always welcome. I'm especially grateful to those who've contributed or offered other support to Lt. Col. William Russell, a superb human being.

He and I may disagree on some elements of campaign strategy, but I know he can be -- and hopefully will be -- a great Congressman. He may just be better than we deserve. :-)

Please donate at least a modest sum to his campaign. It's relatively painless. :-)

The way you win a political race is just to go out and DO IT. "The one who shakes the most hands win."

With this blog, I hope many, many of you will come along for the ride, which will have many thrills and, inevitably, a few spills.

God bless you all.

No comments: