Tuesday, January 8, 2008

McCain-Palin Ticket: America's Best

BULLETIN: McCAIN PUNCTUATES REMARKABLE COMEBACK WITH MASSIVE VICTORY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. CLINTON-OBAMA LOCKED IN VERY CLOSE RACE. Long ago, this blog endorsed the presidential candidacy of a wonderful man, Rudy Giuliani. At this point, I'd like to offer my best wishes and my support to another American hero, Senator John McCain. God bless, John, and good luck in what will be a long, hard race.

(Note: It is starting to look as if the political demise of Mrs. Clinton has been much exaggerated.)

Stephen R. Maloney
Ambridge, PA

My friend Cindy at www.ThePinkFlamingo.blogharbor.com/blog sent me the following note:If McCain gets the nomination, he is going to need to counter Hillary with a woman - and someone young.There is only one logical choice for VP.Let's start playing with a McCain-Palin ticket. I think it could happen.

Steve says: I am totally in favor of a McCain-Palin ticket. There is no stronger, better, more electable candidate than Sarah Heath Palin. A wife, a mother, a devout Christian, the mother of an infantry soldier, a life member of the NRA, an expert on energy, education, and the environment, Sarah stands for everything that is great about America.

No comments: