Friday, August 29, 2008

The Untold Sarah Palin Story

I broke the "Sarah Palin Choice" on my four blogs, including this one, early Friday a.m.

Sarah Palin reads this blog regularly. I used to get hits from her home town and the state capital of Juneau when she was there. When her son graduated from infantry training school at Ft. Benning, GA with Sarah and Todd present, I got my first hit from . . . Ft. Benning. You're always welcome Sarah!

Bookmark this site and return often! You're always welcome -- even if your name isn't . . . Sarah Palin.


Friday a.m. I had a short post up at 2:30 a.m. (above) that said I had information (from Sharon in Oklahoma and one other GOP operative) that Gov. Palin and her two teen-age daughters and perhaps others had flown from Anchorage to Dayton, where she would be named today (Friday) McCain's running mate. The story came from people who put two-and-two together, and the media was still falling all over itself at 11 a.m. this morning.

Charles Krauthammer said at 11 McCain should choose Fred Thompson. Good God!At that point, I said to my wife we already had enough old white guys (Biden, McCain) and we needed a woman, preferably Sarah . I went to sleep believing it was Sarah and woke up to her smiling face on the screen on FOX (and others?).

I never bought the Campaign's decoy statement that, well everybody on the list was flying in (Romney, Pawlenty, Huckabee, the Easter Bunny, Peter Rabbit?)

More tomorrow (Saturday).

No comments: