Friday, August 24, 2007

On Anchorage's KTUU-TV Tonight Advocating Sarah Palin

Note: Bill McAllister of KTUU-TV in Anchorage, Alaska, was kind enough to interview me today regarding Sarah's candidacy for V-P. It will be part of tonight's news show. He asked me the Big Question, related to the President-elect not being able to finish his term: "Do you think there could be a(n effective) President Palin?" I said, "Absolutely." I emphasized that being a good President -- or a great one -- is mainly a matter of character and decency, as well as a willingness to learn. I said that Sarah got an "A" in all those characteristics. I do believe at some point in the future Sarah Heath Palin will be President of the United States, and she has the qualities to be an outstanding one. "Now, she belongs to America."
Stephen R. Maloney
Ambridge, PA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Maloney,

My name is Scott Jensen. I'm the photographer from KTUU who worked with Bill on the story for which you were interviewed. I thought you and your readers might be interested in a piece I shot and edited on Gov. Palin's primary election victory. You can find it on my blog at:

http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=6913051

The title is "Sarah and Goliath" it can be found in the left hand featured video column. Hope you enjoy.

--scott

Stephen R. Maloney said...

Dear Scott: Thanks so much for sending your fine material on Sarah. I told Bill McAllister in an e-mail how impressive KTUU-TV is. I really do believe that people who are lucky enough to live in Alaska (the dead of winter aside) should thank their lucky stars. If you all can hang in there, you will get to see (and cover) Sarah Palin running for the nation's highest offices, and that will be a very exciting time.

steve maloney

steve maloney