Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Palin for President Movement, Activists


Above: Wonders never cease. President of the Los Angeles chapter of NOW gives Sarah Palin a powerful endorsement (rally in Carson City, NV)

In general, I'm going to be on "hiatus" through December 1, 2008, although I will produce a few columns from time-to-time. Right now, I'm mainly involved in acquainting activists -- well over 100 of them -- with one another. These are people who are going to play a crucial role in helping us regain political power. They will be key individuals in defeating Barack H. Obama in 2012. So, keep returning, as you've always done -- and have a great Thanksgiving. Thank you and God bless.

[Note; If you're a political activist interested in finding the most effective ways to defeat Obama in 2012, please send me an e-mail at: TalkTop65@aol.com. If you're already on my mailing lists, you don't have to sign up again.]

No comments: